IHO is always accepting donations of brand new items, bus tickets, and gift cards. We are always in need of gift cards for:
- Groceries (e.g. Metro, Loblaws)
- Coffee (Tim Hortons, Starbucks)
We are also accepting the following gently used items:
- Food storage containers (i.e. for lunches)
- Soup/cereal bowls
To donate new items or those listed above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 613-234-8511 x210 to schedule a drop off date and time.
We are thrilled to announce our partnership with the Society of St Vincent de Paul (SSVP) who will receive donations of gently used items on behalf of IHO!
If you have gently used items to donate to the clients of IHO, you can:
- Schedule a pick up by calling the SSVP hotline at 613-722-7166
- Mark items with “IHO” and drop off at:
- 1273 Wellington Street West
- 1620 Merivale Road
- One of the drop off locations located throughout the city
SSVP is graciously providing IHO clients with access to free shopping to receive all the essential items they need when setting up their lives free from violence!